The e-Spinner Super Jumbo combines all the best features of the Country Spinner 2 and the e-Spinner 3 in a super size, portable electronic spinner! It has the huge flyer and bobbin of the Country Spinner 2 and the power, versatility and portability of the e-Spinner 3 - what more could you want?
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Weighs only 3.65kg (8lbs)
- 27mm (1⅛ins) orifice and two additional reducer bushes - 15mm (⅝ins) and 9mm (⅜ins)
- Belt driven bobbin lead with a soft leather flyer brake
- Convenient spinning and plying with a super size sliding hook flyer
- Frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change
- Country spinner bobbins are required on the Jumbo E Spinner
The e-Spinner Super Jumbo has a quiet but powerful 12 volt motor with soft start and infinitely variable flyer speed of 0-500rpm to control and manipulate the yarn. Go as slow or as fast as you want!
With the Super Jumbo E Spinner you get
1 country spinner bobbin lacquered
- wooden threading hook
- learn to spin booklet
- padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- bottle of oil
- on/off foot controller
- 12v mains power cord
An optional Lazy Kate is available.
We know that buying a wheel or loom can be a pretty big investment, and with care they can last a lifetime. Our goal is to offer the best price available so you can buy in confidence, choosing the right equipment for you. If you should find it cheaper elsewhere then just let us know and we'll match it, and in most cases we'll also aim to beat their price too.
To apply please use the form below.
- Matches must be for the exact same equipment.
- The seller must be UK based and be registered as a UK company. We cannot accept matches from Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Price match must take into account any shipping or additional fees charged by the vendor.
- The vendor must have the item available for immediate dispatch at time of price comparison.
- In the majority of cases we're able to match or beat prices, however we do not guarantee this. The final decision is at the discretion of Wingham Wool.
Please provide a direct link to the item so that we can confirm the price.
Please add the two numbers
For all Ashford equipment the stock levels displayed on the web are the actual items we have available for dispatch.
We never sell items that we don't have in stock, so you know that if you buy today your equipment will be on it's way to you in no time. We aim to ship all orders within 2 working days, though occasionally this may be a day or two longer if we've been particularly busy (eg Christmas period).
Of course, we're still human and occasionally there may be a mistake in our stock levels, though this is exceptionally rare. If for any reason it turns out that we don't have the item you've requested then we'll always contact you to let you know. In most cases the item will already be on order and it may just be a couple of days wait, or it may be that we're not expecting them for a little while. Whatever the reason, we'll always keep you updated and we'll always offer an instant, no-quibble refund if it turns out we don't have your item.