Any Questions? Get In Touch!
We're a second generation family business based in South Yorkshire, England. If you ever have any queries about your order that aren't covered by the information below, or if you'd just like to confirm anything, then give us a call, drop us an email or open a WebChat. We often find that it's easier to sort out any problems "face-to-face", plus we're always happy to have a natter about anything woolly!
- We currently aim to dispatch orders within 2 working days of it being placed, with 98% of orders leaving us within this time-frame. We do not guarantee delivery within 2 days, however it is likely. Please be aware that under the Consumer Contracts Regulations we are entitled to up 30 days to get your goods to you, but this would be an exceptional case and we would always get in touch to notify you of any such delay.
- All UK orders are dispatched using a 48hr service from either Royal Mail or Parcelforce. The dimensions, weight and value of your parcel will dictate which courier we use, but the price will always be the same as the one quoted when purchasing.
- Orders under 2kg (packed weight) are shipped via Royal Mail and are not tracked while in transit, this being updated when delivery is either attempted or made successfully. Orders over 2 kg are shipped via Parcelforce and will be tracked from dispatch to delivery.
Your Right To Cancel
- Your right to cancel an order starts from the moment you place your order, and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods. If you choose to returned goods after receipt then the you are responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Goods must be returned in "as-new" condition. If any damage has occurred then a fee may be charged to cover the cost replacing damaged parts.
- Refunds will be processed and returned to the account which payed for the original order.
- If returning items to us please include: Your name, Address, Order Number, Phone Number and a brief explanation of why you are returning the item.
Faulty or Incorrect Goods
- If you receive goods which arrive damaged or are incorrect then please contact us. In cases such as these we may offer a replacement or refund. In either case there would be no additional fee for returning the item back to us.
- The cost of delivery to countries outside of the United Kingdom will be calculated automatically by the system when you place your order.
- International deliveries will not be charged UK VAT. This will be removed from prices displayed on the website once you have selected your country.
- Please be aware that there may be additional taxes or import duty to be paid once your parcel has reached the destination country. These fees are placed on the parcel by the receiving country and Wingham Wool cannot be held liable for any payment required.