How to Order
Orders can be placed online just as normal. When you get to the checkout just make sure you have the Click & Collect option chosen, and that's it. Your order will be entered into our system and processed as normal. When it's all ready to go you'll receive an email letting you know that you can come along to our Wentworth shop and your goods will be waiting for you.
How to Collect
- Once your order is packed you'll receive an email letting you know it's ready for collection. Please don't arrive before you receive this email.
- Completed orders can be collected Monday to Thursday, 10am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm.
- On arrival you'll see a sign showing you where to park, then all you have to do is ring the bell on the main door of the shop. Our staff will confirm your Order Number and your order will be ready to take away.
- We give Click & Collect orders priority over online sales and usually have them processed within a couple of hours. However, please not this is not guarateed.
- Please don't come to the shop until you've received your email stating that the order is ready for collection.
- Please don't come outside of the permitted Click & Collect times as you will not be allowed site access.
- Our staff are not permitted to load your vehicle.
- Our staff are not permitted to make additional sales when collecting.