Due to popular demand Ashford have reintroduced their eight shaft, ten treadle 97cm (38ins) weaving width, folding Jack loom. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong compact loom.
Smooth lacquer finish
Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
Large rising shed
Friction rear brake
Quiet smooth parallel lamms
Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
Folding back beam for storage and transport
Built-in raddle with cap rail
Removable front beam – for easy threading
Removable back beam
Handy shelf above castle
Quick and easy warp stick attachment
Weight 58 kilo
Weaving width 38" 97cm
12 dpi (48/10) stainless steel reed
14" boat shuttle
5 cross sticks
10 wooden warp sticks
100 texsolv heddles per shaft
This loom is packed in 3 boxes for shipping.
We know that buying a wheel or loom can be a pretty big investment, and with care they can last a lifetime. Our goal is to offer the best price available so you can buy in confidence, choosing the right equipment for you. If you should find it cheaper elsewhere then just let us know and we'll match it, and in most cases we'll also aim to beat their price too.
To apply please use the form below.
- Matches must be for the exact same equipment.
- The seller must be UK based and be registered as a UK company. We cannot accept matches from Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Price match must take into account any shipping or additional fees charged by the vendor.
- The vendor must have the item available for immediate dispatch at time of price comparison.
- In the majority of cases we're able to match or beat prices, however we do not guarantee this. The final decision is at the discretion of Wingham Wool.
Please provide a direct link to the item so that we can confirm the price.
Please add the two numbers