The Ashford Complete Weaving Kit has been updated for 2022 and is the perfect all-in-one kit to get started, even if you're completely new to it. Everything you need to make your first project, a scarf or shawl, including equipment, accessories and fibres. And of course instructions too!
Once you've mastered the basics there's the Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving to have a read of, full of inspiration and project designs to continue learning.
The Complete Weaving Kit includes:
- 40cm (16") SampleIt Loom
- Canvas carry bag to fit the 40cm (16") loom and accessories
- One 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- One 20/10cm (5dpi) reed for yarn included in the kit
- 2 Shuttles
- Warping Peg and Clamps
- Finishing Wax Polish
- Learn to Weave on the SampleIt Loom booklet
- The Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving - full of ideas and techniques!
Also included is yarn and full instructions for your first project:
- A 100gm skein of Ashford Merino Bouclé Looped yarn - this yarn is beautiful! Light, super soft and is super quick to weave. 85% fine 22 mic Merino 15% Nylon binder, this will dye beautifully with Ashford Wool Dyes.
- Full instructions to weave a sophisticated, luxurious, lightweight but super cosy scarf or shawl.
We know that buying a wheel or loom can be a pretty big investment, and with care they can last a lifetime. Our goal is to offer the best price available so you can buy in confidence, choosing the right equipment for you. If you should find it cheaper elsewhere then just let us know and we'll match it, and in most cases we'll also aim to beat their price too.
To apply please use the form below.
- Matches must be for the exact same equipment.
- The seller must be UK based and be registered as a UK company. We cannot accept matches from Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Price match must take into account any shipping or additional fees charged by the vendor.
- The vendor must have the item available for immediate dispatch at time of price comparison.
- In the majority of cases we're able to match or beat prices, however we do not guarantee this. The final decision is at the discretion of Wingham Wool.
Please provide a direct link to the item so that we can confirm the price.
Please add the two numbers
For all Ashford equipment the stock levels displayed on the web are the actual items we have available for dispatch.
We never sell items that we don't have in stock, so you know that if you buy today your equipment will be on it's way to you in no time. We aim to ship all orders within 2 working days, though occasionally this may be a day or two longer if we've been particularly busy (eg Christmas period).
Of course, we're still human and occasionally there may be a mistake in our stock levels, though this is exceptionally rare. If for any reason it turns out that we don't have the item you've requested then we'll always contact you to let you know. In most cases the item will already be on order and it may just be a couple of days wait, or it may be that we're not expecting them for a little while. Whatever the reason, we'll always keep you updated and we'll always offer an instant, no-quibble refund if it turns out we don't have your item.