The Legal Stuff
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
As of June 2014 the Distance Selling Regulations have been replaced by the UK Consumer Contract Regulations. The most important details are as outlined below.
All orders placed through the website now use PayPal service to process your payment. This is completed through the PayPal servers, and as such we are not in direct contact with any of your account information, nor is this stored by us.
We use a system called Authorize and Capture. When you go through our checkout procedure, PayPal will collect your account details and ensure that the appropriate amount of money exists in your account. This is either your credit/debit card account or PayPal account depending on which you have selected to use. It then places a "hold" on this amount. This means that the money remains in you account. Only when your order is packed and ready to be shipped do we enter the system and collect the payment.
This is called the authorize and capture system.
Occasionally we may get a price wrong online. Wherever possible we will always try and honour the price displayed, however this may not always be possible. If we are not able to honour the displayed price we will always contact you and ask what you would like to do.
Cancelling an order
Your right to cancel starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods. Goods to be returned must be unopened/unused. The cost of returned unwanted goods must be paid by the customer.
Orders for tailor made items, such as personalised blends, may not be cancelled once the blend has been made. However, we will always check to see if we can resell the blend. If we can we may refund payment.
Return of Faulty or Damaged Goods.
Please contact us as soon as the goods arrive if damaged in transit. If a fault is found on unpacking please report this as soon as possible. We will pay for the cost of return and either give a full refund or replacement.
Return of Unwanted Goods
iIf you order incorrect products, or change your mind after seeing them, we will refund payment upon their receipt if they are in good condition.
In this case the customer is liable for the cost of returning the product(s).
Guarantee of Goods
If any item fails to work or appears to not be working or does not meet the description of sale please contact us.
As the retailer we are responsible for the items we sell and will never pass the reponsibilty for replacement or repair to the customer or manufacturer. For items less than 12 months old it will be normal practice in the event of failure to replace the item or to give a full refund. Over 12 months old we will consider repair or replacement depending on the individual circumstances. In law it is considered that an item has a working life, depending on what it is and how used. For example a spinning wheel would be expected to have a life of several years. If it fails during this period due to faulty manufacture then you have rights in law for refund or replacement. It does not include normal wear due to normal usage.
Courses Terms and Conditions.
A non returnable deposit of 10% is required at the time of booking. This is detailed on the booking form. If we are able to fill the cancelled place 50% of the deposit will be returned.
The balance is due on completion of the course.
In the event of cancellation the person booking will be allowed to transfer the deposit to a booking on an alternative future date. The participant booking a course will not be allowed to transfer their booking to another person.
In the event of us not being able to offer the course due to unforseen circumstances a full refund of the deposit will be made. No additional compensation will be made.
- Dyed Merino tops 70s 21 micron
- Needle Punch or Prefelt
Fibres, Tops, Carded and Scoured
- Animal Fibres, Exotic fibres
- Plant & Proteins
Equipment- Spinning, Weaving, Felting,
- Felting, equipment and materials
- Carding , Combing, Hackling, Blending
- Wingham Range
- Books & Magazines
- Soaps & Sundries. Tantech Wool Scour, Mitchells, Oliva
- Special Offers