Heat BondableThere are 16 products.
This incredible synthetic fibre not only looks great, but has heat-bonding properties. By pressing it between brown paper with an iron it's possible to create a flat, paper-like sheet. This can then be cut up and incorporated into your work!
Generally, Angelina heat bondable fibre will only adhere to itself and not to other fibres, tissue paper or fabrics.
When heat bonded the sheet can then be cut to any shape....... Makes excellent wings for 3D felt figures!
- Dyed Merino tops 70s 21 micron
- Needle Punch or Prefelt
Fibres, Tops, Carded and Scoured
- Animal Fibres, Exotic fibres
- Plant & Proteins
Equipment- Spinning, Weaving, Felting,
- Felting, equipment and materials
- Carding , Combing, Hackling, Blending
- Wingham Range
- Books & Magazines
- Soaps & Sundries. Tantech Wool Scour, Mitchells, Oliva
- Special Offers