Landscape DyesThere are 65 products.
We have selected these dyes as they offer a simple straight forward procedure to give excellent results.
Each pot contains, wetting, levelling and softening agents plus dye.
20gm pots will dye 200gms to full strength shade
100g pot will dye 1 kilo to full strength shade
250gm pot will dye 2.5 kilos to full strength shade
20 gram and 100 gram pots are available for all the shades.
250 gram pots are a limited range.
The simplest to use and the best results are the reason we have chosen the Landscape range.
As we have no control over the end use of this product we must disclaim any liability.
For full details on how to use these dyes please download the info sheet, the link is given with every dye description.
- Each kit contains a selection of dyes along a particular theme. Instructions are included in the...
- To dye Wool, Silk , Nylon and all other animal fibres. A simple one pot dye system for perfect...
- Colours inspired by the clarity of light and the unique natural beauty of the Australian landscape.
- 30 beautiful new colours inspired by elements of the Australian environment.
- Dyed Merino tops 70s 21 micron
- Needle Punch or Prefelt
Fibres, Tops, Carded and Scoured
- Animal Fibres, Exotic fibres
- Plant & Proteins
Equipment- Spinning, Weaving, Felting,
- Felting, equipment and materials
- Carding , Combing, Hackling, Blending
- Wingham Range
- Books & Magazines
- Soaps & Sundries. Tantech Wool Scour, Mitchells, Oliva
- Special Offers